Friday, February 09, 2007

New Pics!





We have been really busy lately and I haven't had time to post. Dior was sick with pnemonia, which was a huge scare and we spent all night Saturday in the emergency room. We have also had a lot of family in town which has been great. We always love entertaining and hanging out with all of our family. I have put just a few recent pictures of the kids which I think are cute. Dior is now 7 months old and I can't believe how the time has flown! Sean is so good with her and I love watching the 2 of them interact. Dior giggles every time she sees Sean and I know that they will have a special relationship.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT TAKING A NAP ON THE FLOOR AND DONT GIVE A DANG! AND CHILLIN WITH A SUCKER WITH DIOR....
WE MISS YOU GUYS AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON, MEGAN AND I WILL BE UP THERE IN JUNE FOR MY 10 YEAR REUNION FOR LIKE 5 DAYS OR SO, CANT WAIT TO SEE YA. I THINK IT IS LIKE JUNE 10TH OR SOMETHING!

zrd222 said...

My favorite is Sean sucking on the sucker, his expression is priceless! I can't believe that Dior is 7 months already, time has just flown by! She is really pretty, just like her momma!

Elizabeth C said...

My son likes to drag his pillow and blankie and sleep just about anywhere, just like that.

linds jo said...

K-your gonna die! So Im browsing through some blogs and randomly run into yours. Your kids are so presh. I told you I was going to send pics of my baby and I never got to it, so you'll have to go to our blog...linds.pete.blogspot.com.
I hope all is well and tell Tanner I say hi!-Lindsay(nelson)Peterson

linds jo said...

Hey! It was so good to hear from you...I was kinda leary about this whole blogging thing, it sounded a little myspace-ish, but my friend talked me into it and Im so glad. Its a good way to keep in touch! Its hard to believe how time flys. My baby is going to be one next month-so crazy. It is so hot here I think Im going to die. You need to post some new pics of your cute kiddies...