Thursday, August 09, 2007

Diors Summer Activites

So, I know the summer is quite over yet, but in an effort to make room on my memory card I moved all of the pictures onto the computer and decided to post some of them now! We have had a great summer so far. We have spent must of our summer at Tanner's parents cabin in Montana. It was beautiful weather and there was never a shortage of things to do or people to hang out with. We are so lucky to have such a luxury! Dior did a lot of playing in the sand, hanging on the tramp with Bumpa (that is what we call both Tanner's parents), eating sand, crawling stairs, and loving this green cup she found that I couldn't get away from her. She is such an awesome baby, content most of the time, but definately lets you know when she is not. Oh, she also loves to crawl in baskets, boxes, whatever she can get into, I found her trying to put herself into a cereal bowl one day!










No comments: