Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sean is in Kindergarten!






I can't believe I have a child in school! It is cray how time flies! It makes me feel so old and I also feel sad when he tells me he only wants me to walk him to the front door! After the second day of school Sean made it perfectly clear that I was not allowed to walk him to class. He doesn't even really want me to walk him to the front door, but I explained to him that he is only 4 and that I have to make sure he gets inside the building. He is such a grown up 4 year old! He loves school and wishes he could go every day. He goes all day Monday and Wednesday and on alternate Fridays. It is a great schedule as I can get the 2 babies down for a nap and actually get some things done!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious that he does not want you to walk him to the door!!! How do they know these things?! He looks so studly.

Moss Fam said...

yes, kindergarten is a whole new world, you actually feel more like an adult I think...it is a weird transition for the parent, more than the child. I absolutely refuse to join the PTA until Treyton is in first grade though. Crew is beautiful by the way- congrats!