Wednesday, November 08, 2006




I posted my first blog a couple of days ago, but I think that I should probably start at the beginning for those of you who I have not kept in touch with. After I graduated from T-Line in 98 I went to Ricks for 2 years. I met Tanner in February of 2000, right before I graduated. We dated long distance for about 7 months then we both moved to Utah (well, I was there before him, but to keep this short and sweet....) We got engaged in May of 2001 and we were married in the Seattle Temple on June 8, 2002. We spent some time in Utah and then we moved to Edomonton where we had Sean Tanner Sellars on November 19th, 2003. We then moved to Las Vegas where Tanner and his dad started a company called Premier Garage. We spent about 2 years there and we just moved to Calgary in March. Dior Marie Sellars was born here on July 2, 2006. We think we have finally found a place to call home and we are hoping to buy a house in the next year. We would love to hear from old friends and hope all are doing well!!!!

5 comments:

Moss Fam said...

Cute!

Elizabeth C said...

Awesome to hear from you Yvonne! What a beautiful family you have!! You should post something on the main LMP blog!

zrd222 said...

I was wondering what happened to you! Your kids are so cute, I love your little girls name! It's wonderful to hear that you love where you are, we moved around a lot too and hopefully we'll stay put in the NW for awhile. Can't wait for you to post more pics!

Yvonne S. said...

Hey Zennie,

Yes, we have moved a ton!!! I hate moving! I am hoping we buy a house soon, but house prices here are astronomical (400,000 for a starter). It makes me sick, so right now we are content to rent! How are you guys!!!! I would love to see pics of your kids! And you guys! I have lost contact with so many people and I hope to regain some of those old friendships. It must be nice to be back in the great NW! Nothing beats Washington!

zrd222 said...

I hear ya on house prices, it's horrible, especially moving from utah to seattle! I hate moving too, I'm beginning to think we only move if I'm 8 months pregnant!!! We're doing great, just pluggin along with work and school (rich is going back for his mba) and taking care of the kiddos. We had another girl, so now we have 3 kids. Fox, Pepper and Olive. I want to see more pics of your family and to talk more, so please email me! ydevine@gmail.com Talk to you soon, Zennie