Saturday, November 04, 2006











My two beautiful children! We welcomed a new edition to our family on July 2nd. Dior Marie Sellars is what we named her and we find the name very fitting as she already acts like a diva. Sean is great with her and seems so grown up to me now that I have a little one. Tanner and I are so lucky to have them both and life couldn't get any better! We are currently living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and I really like it. We have moved around so many times in our 4 short years of marriage and I think this will finally be home! Tanner has alot of family here which is really nice for Sean as he is really close with all of his cousins. Tanner is working for a company called Premiere Garage and I will be starting bookeeping in a few weeks.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey dude this is uncle clayton here saying hi!
well keep the hawk going!