Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween!













I loved Halloween this year! Sean really got into the idea of going door to door to get candy and Dior actually knew what was happening this year. I thought she would only last a few minutes, but we went for a solid hour! Tanner took Sean and some of his buddies and I took Dior with my neighbor and her 2 year old Sean. It was so fun!!! Afterwards I let them eat whatever they wanted, which ended up only being a few pieces. Mostly they opened them and didn't like what they put in their mouth so we would throw it away.

5 comments:

linds jo said...

yay for an update! darling little spooks...

Sarah said...

It is so true that half the time they spit the candy out because they don't like it.

Unknown said...

Cute kiddos! Halloween is so much more fun when they know what is going on. Sean looks so tough! Clayton was dying over him on his BMX. Clay really wants a boy so they can do 'boy' things. Maybe next time!

Leslie said...

wow, those are quite the costumes. where are you? i am sure you dressed up right?
looks like fun.

Sarah said...

Yvonne, could you send me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? I have never sent one to Canada. Do you know how it works. You can e-mail it to me at sarahmcclellan@cox.net, or leave it on my blog.
Thanks, Sarah