Sunday, December 14, 2008

Spiderman, Spiderman, Does whatever a spider can











Seans 5th birthday! My new moto in live is make things easy. So, that is what we did this year! We had a small party at our house with a few of Seans friends. Sean picked the theme, which was super easy! And it was a blast! Sean was so happy! I love seeing him playing with his friends and he loves to be the center of attention! Here are a few pics! Enjoy! Oh, in the last pic Sean has a bloody nose. I used to get bloody noses all the time as a kid and now so does Sean. Lucky us!




2 comments:

The Pratts said...

Cute new pics! I can't believe Sean is 5! And it still seems like Dior should be the baby to me...time moves too fast. It looks like you guys are doing great!

The Pratts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.